Monday, August 23, 2004

Just Moping

The only thing worse about not getting what you want is not knowing what you want. Its been almost a month since we last talked. I wonder how he is getting along. I suppose things arent the same anymore. I sent him a couple of emails and they were totally in bad taste. I suppose it was just reactionary on my part. He still matters a lot. But I refuse to mope. I refuse to let myself go down the road of "what if's". People always tell me to know what you want and then go for it, without looking back. This task seems daunting as hell if you aren't even sure of what's happening. Question marks abound and fill my thoughts. Terence and Cres was over at my place earlier this noon, Diana Ross was playing on the radio and "Do you know where you're going to" (Theme from Mahogany) came on. Terence just looked at me and deadpanned:" Thats you right now." Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home