Saturday, October 02, 2004

Timelines and Deadlines

Have got 4 bloody essays/project assignments due by the end of the month. And I have yet to even start research on anyone of it. There's the marketing project report which my team-mate irresponsibly pushed to me with the excuse that his English is not good enough. (asswipe that he is). There's my write up on the Asian Civilisations Museum due in a week's time, there's my 2500-word essay on colonialisation in South-East Asia. And finally, another 2500 word essay on the role of the opposition parties in Singapore. Oh, and that's not to mention the tonnes of readings that I got to do. I am so screwed. And tennis is cancelled again for the 3rd week in a row! The lack of training is not going to help me with the Inter-hall Games next week. I just hope that I don't make a fool of myself on the courts. Nothing's going right, everything's going wrong.

Also, the fact that "this" chapter in my life has reached its denouement exactly to its date 2 years later, is not lost on me at all. He has finally reached his decision. Without any melodrama, a gracious acceptance of the things to come is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home